The online NPI-Certified Goniometry Specialist™ (NPI-CGS) Certificate Program is designed for personal trainers, group exercise instructors (Aerobic/Strength/TRX/Pilates/Yoga etc…), athletic trainers, allied medical professionals (physical therapists/chiropractors) interested in learning a detailed process to assess their clients/patients joint and muscular range of motion (ROM) using a Goniometer. The program will teach you how to analyze and assess an individual utilizing a goniometer as a measuring, evaluation, and assessment tool. Whether you are a fitness/health professional or a college student taking an assessment or kinesiology course; learn how to perform and conduct goniometry assessments!
- Teaches how goniometry assessments will allow for the design of a complementary exercise/rehab program focusing on measuring and improving joint range of motion (ROM) and posture.
- Learn protocols to implement a Goniometry Assessment Program into a facility or organizations current health and exercise testing program.
- Teaches the measurement procedures and techniques of performing goniometric assessments.
- Teaches procedures of how to explain assessment results to a client or patient.
In this Certificate Program, you will receive:
- Full Access to the Online Certificate Program Site for three (3) months
- 1 DVD (filmed in HD; 130 minutes), includes a detailed lecture and procedures of conducting goniometer assessments for all major joint structures
- Exclusive lecture, instruction, and guidance by Ken Baldwin, Associate Professor, NPI’s Executive Director, & IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year Award Recipient
- Details on how to implement a Goniometry Assessment Program™ at your facility
- Professional instruction to test joint range of motion to prevent musculoskeletal imbalances and injury
- Printable handout(s) to conduct a goniometry assessment program
- Prepare you to take the Final Certificate Exam online
Format of Online Program:
- This program is a self-paced, online distance education
- The Online Certificate program can be completed in the convenience of your own home, office, or classroom
- You have three (3) months of unlimited individual access to complete the program
- Prerequisites: It is recommended that you are a current Certified Posture Specialist™, or have a personal training/fitness certification, or are a graduate/current student with a degree in exercise science, fitness, athletic training, physical therapy, or other related allied health/medical field
- Access courses from any Web browser
- Allows you to progress at your own pace through the online format
Format of Examination & Certificate :
Online Program Requirements:
- A computer with email and internet connection
- Online students/clients should have basic computer knowledge
Our Refund Policy: Once you receive the access procedures for the course(s)/program(s) you registered for, NO refunds will be accepted.