The online NPI-Certified Goniometry Specialist™ (NPI-CGS) Certificate Program is designed for personal trainers, group exercise instructors (Aerobic/Strength/TRX/Pilates/Yoga etc…), athletic trainers, allied medical professionals (physical therapists/chiropractors) interested in learning a detailed process to assess their clients/patients joint and muscular range of motion (ROM) using a Goniometer. The program will teach you how to analyze and assess an individual utilizing a goniometer as a measuring, evaluation, and assessment tool. Whether you are a fitness/health professional or a college student taking an assessment or kinesiology course; learn how to perform and conduct goniometry assessments!
- Teaches how goniometry assessments will allow for the design of a complementary exercise/rehab program focusing on measuring and improving joint range of motion (ROM) and posture.
- Learn protocols to implement a Goniometry Assessment Program into a facility or organizations current health and exercise testing program.
- Teaches the measurement procedures and techniques of performing goniometric assessments.
- Teaches procedures of how to explain assessment results to a client or patient.
In this Certificate Program, you will receive:
- Full Access to the Online Certificate Program Site for three (3) months
- 1 DVD* (filmed in HD; 130 minutes), includes a detailed lecture and procedures of conducting goniometer assessments for all major joint structures
- Exclusive lecture, instruction, and guidance by Ken Baldwin, Associate Professor, NPI’s Executive Director, & IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year Award Recipient
- Details on how to implement a Goniometry Assessment Program™ at your facility
- Professional instruction to test joint range of motion to prevent musculoskeletal imbalances and injury
- Printable handout(s) to conduct a goniometry assessment program
- Prepare you to take the Final Certificate Exam online
*Free Shipping is valid on standard U.S. ground shipping to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states only. Not valid for international delivery addresses or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. Please allow 3-7 business days for your order to be shipped.
*International Shipping: For international delivery addresses (outside the United States) or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, and APO/FPO addresses, please fill in this International Shipping Request Form (International Shipping Charges may apply after the initial sale)
Format of Online Program:
- This program is a self-paced, online distance education
- The Online Certificate program can be completed in the convenience of your own home, office, or classroom
- You have three (3) months of unlimited individual access to complete the program
- Prerequisites: It is recommended that you are a current Certified Posture Specialist™, or have a personal training/fitness certification, or are a graduate/current student with a degree in exercise science, fitness, athletic training, physical therapy, or other related allied health/medical field
- Access courses from any Web browser
- Allows you to progress at your own pace through the online format
Format of Examination & Certificate :
Online Program Requirements:
- A computer with email and internet connection
- Online students/clients should have basic computer knowledge
Our Refund Policy: Once you receive the access procedures for the course(s)/program(s) you registered for, NO refunds will be accepted.