All information presented and created by the National Posture Institute (NPI) is protected by copyright with all rights reserved. No part of the information provided by NPI may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or written, including photography, recording, written, electronic or any information storage and retrieval system, without prior written permission from NPI. If you do not agree with the terms laid out in this notice, do not use our website(s), content and materials or participate in our programs. It will be considered copyright infringement, which is investigated by the FBI and may constitute a felony with a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison and/or a $250,000.00 fine; in addition, NPI will move forward with legal proceedings at the state and federal level if you use NPI’s copy written and protected content, intellectual property, and information described below.
By reviewing NPI website(s) (example: www.npionline.org), course/program websites, electronic media, blogs, social media sites, written material/content, brochures/flyers, courses, and/or participating in an NPI event, such as an onsite workshop/lecture/presentation, online program, webinar, or audio you:
- Understand that all content/materials for NPI online courses, onsite workshops/lectures/presentations, education, products, and educational materials are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, and all other intellectual property rights. You will not copy course material/information for either yourself or others to use or copy for creating courses/programs, products, and/or materials in competition with NPI. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Certified Posture Specialist Program™
- Certified Resistance Training Professional Program™
- Certified Ergonomic Specialist Program™
- Certified Goniometry Specialist Program™
- Onsite Posture Analysis, Correction and Resistance Training Workshops™
- Onsite Lectures/Workshops/Presentation titles and course information
- Online Courses, Programs, and Webinars titles and course information
- Products and materials
- NPI’s Posture Assessment Program, Procedures, and Process
- NPI’s Resistance Training Program, Procedures, and Process
- NPI’s Ergonomic Program, Procedures, and Process
- Understand that information presented to me via NPI’s website(s) (example: www.npionline.org), social media websites, affiliate websites, written materials, course/program sites, electronic systems, onsite workshops/lectures/course, and the educational programs/services are owned by the National Posture Institute and subject to copyright, trademark, trade secret, and all other intellectual property rights. Any misuse or misrepresentation of such materials, including, but not limited to:
- NPI’s Four Points of Posture Program™
- NPI’s Exercise-Movement Grading System™
- NPI’s Exercise Training Matrix™
- NPI’s Education Based Training (EBT) Model™
- NPI’s Career Track Development Program™
- NPI’s BackProtect Program™
- NPI’s PostureStrong Program™
- NPI’s Total Lifestyle Ergo Program™
- Any other system or process that bears either the National Posture Institute Name and/or trademark label
|is considered copyright infringement, which is investigated by the FBI and may constitute a felony with a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison and/or a $250,000.00 fine.
You understand and agree that you will hold harmless, indemnify and defend NPI including its members, agents and employees, from and against all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debts, and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, that arise from your use or access to NPI material, website and education, your violation of this notice, your violation of the rights of a third party, or your violation of any intellectual property rights. This obligation to hold harmless, indemnify, and defend NPI will survive the failure or termination of this notice, your use of the NPI website, or your purchase and/or involvement in an NPI program or content listed above.
Contractual Errors and Omissions
The goods and services listed on the NPI website(s) and any affiliate websites are not an offer to enter into a contract. NPI provides the website and associated content only as an invitation to deal, and you hereby understand and agree that your offer to purchase goods or participate in an educational program (whether onsite or online) will be accepted at the sole discretion of NPI. NPI reserves the right to deny your business for any reason, and you hereby agree and understand that NPI will not be held liable for any error or omission in the pricing or listing of any good or service sold through the website.